We're still on track to reveal tomorrow!
Jul. 31st, 2026 12:41 pmHello detectives,
We are still on track to open on Friday 31 July at 11:59pm EDT. [ In your timezone + Countdown. ] Please make sure you finalise any edits before this time.
There is a chance I may be delayed, as I am out on a special case with friends and am expected to return to the agency close to the time our collection goes live. If I do not post about the collection reveal at 11:59pm EDT, please be patient with me.
With that said, please have everything ready to go live at 11:59pm EDT, as every time I have informed you of a potential delay on my part, I have returned to the agency on time to move us into the next phase.
If you have any questions, please email gumshoeagency@gmail.com with your AO3 username. Please be aware that I will be AFK for some time tomorrow.
See you tomorrow! 🩷
We are still on track to open on Friday 31 July at 11:59pm EDT. [ In your timezone + Countdown. ] Please make sure you finalise any edits before this time.
There is a chance I may be delayed, as I am out on a special case with friends and am expected to return to the agency close to the time our collection goes live. If I do not post about the collection reveal at 11:59pm EDT, please be patient with me.
With that said, please have everything ready to go live at 11:59pm EDT, as every time I have informed you of a potential delay on my part, I have returned to the agency on time to move us into the next phase.
If you have any questions, please email gumshoeagency@gmail.com with your AO3 username. Please be aware that I will be AFK for some time tomorrow.
See you tomorrow! 🩷